Skip to main content

Welcome Back Guys!!! Wondering Why I haven't Been Blogging???

Hi Guys!!!

It feels so good to be back here. I didn't think I was going to leave this for too long but you know, this life is full of the unknown!!!
Life is full of ups and downs and we all struggle one way or the other to make ends meet. The past year has been very challenging and difficult with a lot of transitions and transformations but I'm thankful to God to be back hale and hearty.
Being a woman is not an easy task but honestly that shouldn't be an excuse. The toughness, hustle and bustle, drives and enthusiasm is part of being a woman.
Let's just keep dreaming and hoping that we make the best out of life. We all have dreams and aspirations in life and I’m a big believer in chasing our dreams and achieving our goals in life.
The most important thing is I'M BACK GUYS!!! Who else is excited???

In as much as I would love to be consistent guys, I will be honest with you, time is of the essence and always a big constraint especially having to juggle my current professional life, domestic duties, and my responsibities  towards you my wonderful readers. I will however, try my utmost best to serve you with up to date juicy gists and information.

That been said, I'm thinking of changing the dimension of the blog. I'm not sure yet just how it will be but I'm definitely diversifying from just gossips to bringing you update news, information,advice and top tips.
I will be sharing lots of live experiences, lifestyle, parenting, health and lots more on this blog. I'm also open to ideas from you all. Together I believe we can make things happen. 

Thought for the day!!!
Let us all focus on one thing worth achieving for ourselves, something that will add more values to our lives. Channel your might and energy to that one thing instead of trying so many at the same time. Believe one thing leads to the other, I'm sure other things will fall in shape just by taking one step at a time. Easy does it!!!

I want to welcome you all back to my blog and hoping the rest of this year brings good tidings,favours, and mercies our way. I also pray we all meet that breakthrough for the remaining part of this year that will make our lives better just the way we have always wished for.
Your prayers and support is all I need to make me a better person and I will be doing same for you all my wonderful readers too.

Also, a big thank you to everyone who has been supporting and encouraging me, including my wonderful family and friends, you all mean the world to me.

Welcome back guys and God bless you all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welc back.
Anonymous said…
Amen and welcome back
Anonymous said…
Welcome back

Popular posts from this blog

Take Pride In Building A Home

As parents, there are some basic things we shouldn't turn deaf ears to. Even though it might be hard to be there 100%, at least some things shouldn't be ignored. Irrespective of the part of the country or the world we all live  in, this can serve as a general guide to all parents. Some people believe taking care of a child and instilling discipline in them is solely the role of a woman but honestly it's not. Togetherness in parenting I believe will bring out the best in our children

Chronicles Of Motherhood

Motherhood is one heck of a job on its own if you asked me. It's a feeling full of loads of achievement and fulfillment. This milestone in a woman's life is so key and special. There is this feeling that comes with it that cannot just be explained. I call it a magical feeling.... This very moment, our lives changed forever.