Skip to main content

Mothers are Priceless, There is no one like them..


She has just two hands, yet she is able to multi task, makes sure everything is in place for the big and small babies.
Women are just priceless. God bless our mothers......and  yes YOU...
Atimes all you need are those words of encouragement for job welldone. Here is the word 'WELLDONE' Mummies and all the aspiring Mums.

May you all enjoy the fruits of your labour. No one will ever take your place when the time is right (Amen)

Comments

Unknown said…
Mama I just want you to know,,, loving you is like food to my soul (singing the famous boys to men song)..
Tolulope said…
I love u so much mum,may God grant u long life to eat d fruit of ur labour.
Anonymous said…
Orisa bi Iya kosi... I love my mummy oh oh ohhhh!!!
Anonymous said…
Orisa bi Iya kosi... I love my mummy oh oh ohhhh!!!